Our Medical Services
- Flu Vaccines are available Seasonally for adults and children. (Usually arrive in October)
- Sick visits.
- Infant and Children’s Health Services including sick visit, well-child exams & immunizations.
- Women’s Health including family planning, contraception management, office gynecology, PAP smears and pelvic exams.
- Preventive Health Services for all ages.
- Complete Physical Examinations – personal, school, sports, camp, employment, DOT, and teachers.
- Evaluation and Management of Acute Conditions including allergies, sinusitis, bronchitis, ear infections, sore throat, headache, chest pain, abdominal pain, urinary tract infections, hemorrhoids, back pain, joint pain, tendonitis, bursitis and many others.
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, arthritis, allergies, asthma, chronic lung disease, osteoporosis and others.
- Evaluation and Management of Skin Conditions including rashes, acne, cysts, infections, moles, warts, sun damage, cancerous and pre-cancerous conditions and many others.
Medical & Surgical Procedures
- Minor Surgical Procedures including repair of lacerations, incision and removal of inflamed cysts, incision and drainage of abscesses, joint aspirations, and many others.
- Dermatology Procedures including skin biopsies to diagnose skin cancer or dermatologic diseases, benign skin lesion removal including warts and moles, using both conventional and advanced techniques such as cryosurgery and radiofrequency surgery.
- Cosmetic Dermatology services including removal of moles and other unsightly skin lesions, removal of skin tags.
- Cryosurgery Techniques for therapeutic and cosmetic removal of age spots, precancerous lesions, skin tags, warts, and other non-cancerous skin growths.
- Splinting of broken bones and sprains with referral to an orthopedic doctor for casting.
- Urine Analysis (urinary tract infection, kidney stone, diabetes)
- Physician performed microscopy (infections, infestations)
- Complete Blood Count (infection, anemia)*
- Mononucleosis testing (mono)
- Pregnancy testing (blood and urine)
- Rapid strep test (strep throat)
- Rapid influenza test (the flu)
- Blood glucose testing (diabetes, hypoglycemia)
- Occult blood testing (blood in bowel movements / vomit)
- ESR (an inflammation marker for serious conditions)
- EKG – for evaluating chest pain, irregular heart beat
- Cardiac rhythm strip for evaluating irregular heartbeats over several minutes.
- Peak Flow monitoring for asthma and other lung diseases.
- Audiometry for hearing screenings including occupational requirements.
- Vision testing for far and near vision, as well as color vision screening for special licensing requirements.
- Blood Pressure Screenings
We offer a wide variety of lab tests handled on site, in addition to testing through neighboring lab, Quest Diagnostics, which has an in-house lab for drawing and processing blood, urine and other lab samples.